‘Super Food’ Avocados
No need to starve yourself or eat bland to lose or maintain weight. Just eat right and love what your tasting so that you feel full and satisfied 😋.
Take breakfast for example (that’s a photo I took of my breakfast today): an avocado with two slices of toasted rye bread, spinkled with a hint of black pepper and freshly squeezed lemon juice. *Note: Since I try to eat a balanced meal, I also had a loaded tablespoon of peanut butter for my protein. But you can add two egg whites or a glass of water mixed with protein powder. Whatever works for you 😉.
Back to the Avocado.
1. Avocado is Incredibly Nutritious
2. They Contain More Potassium Than Bananas
3. Avocado is Loaded With Heart-Healthy Monounsaturated Fatty Acid that help reduce weight and increase optimal health
4. Avocados Are Loaded With Fiber
5. Eating Avocados Can Lower Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels
6. People Who Eat Avocados Tend to be Healthier
7. The Fat in Them Can Help You Absorb Nutrients From Plant Foods
AND THERE’S MORE!
For more, check out Authority Nutrition’s piece on the 12 Benefits of Avocados at: